How to uninstall Panda Free Antivirus from your PC
This page is about Panda Free Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by Panda Security. Take a look here for more info on Panda Security. Detailed information about Panda Free Antivirus can be seen at http://www.pandasecurity.com/redirector/?app=Home&prod=3755&lang=eng&custom=174149. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Panda Free Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\Setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 36.74 KB (37624 bytes) on disk and is named PSUAMain.exe.
Panda Free Antivirus is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.91 MB (9346120 bytes) on disk:
A way to remove Panda Free Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Panda Free Antivirus is an application marketed by Panda Security. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase Panda Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.
download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Panda Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Panda Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Panda Free Antivirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Panda Free Antivirus in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Panda Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Panda Free Antivirus:
The software company is: http://www.pandasecurity.com/redirector/?app=Home&prod=3755&lang=eng&custom=174149
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Panda Free Antivirus.
8. After removing Panda Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Panda Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Panda Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Panda Free Antivirus by Panda Security from your PC, nor are we saying that Panda Free Antivirus by Panda Security is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Panda Free Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.