Panda Free Antivirus
You can find on this page details on how to remove Panda Free Antivirus for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Panda Free Antivirus from your systemPanda Security
. More data about Panda Security can be seen here
. Click on http://www.pandasecurity.com/redirector/?app=Home&prod=3756&lang=eng&custom=181305
to get more data about Panda Free Antivirus on Panda Security's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection folder (same installation drive as Windows). Panda Free Antivirus's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\Setup.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled PandaSecurityTb.exe and occupies 4.24 MB (4447888 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Panda Free Antivirus. They occupy 9.15 MB (9599664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bspatch.exe (77.50 KB)
- JobLauncher.exe (69.74 KB)
- PAV2WSC.exe (99.35 KB)
- PAV3WSC.exe (122.24 KB)
- PSANCU.exe (524.24 KB)
- PSANHost.exe (138.74 KB)
- PSINanoRun.exe (459.21 KB)
- PSNCSysAction.exe (140.74 KB)
- PSUAMain.exe (53.24 KB)
- PSUASBoot.exe (702.24 KB)
- PSUAService.exe (37.24 KB)
- Setup.exe (1,015.21 KB)
- UpgradeDialog.exe (121.24 KB)
- MsiZap.Exe (92.50 KB)
- PGUse.exe (893.24 KB)
- SMCLpav.exe (262.74 KB)
- PandaSecurityTb.exe (4.24 MB)
The current page applies to Panda Free Antivirus version 16.0.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other Panda Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Panda Free Antivirus is a program marketed by Panda Security. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Panda Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Panda Free Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Panda Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Panda Free Antivirus". The Panda Free Antivirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Panda Free Antivirus in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Panda Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Panda Free Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://www.pandasecurity.com/redirector/?app=Home&prod=3756&lang=eng&custom=181305
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Panda Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Panda Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Panda Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Panda Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Panda Free Antivirus by Panda Security from your PC, nor are we saying that Panda Free Antivirus by Panda Security is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Panda Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:09:22.253