This info is about PalMall for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall PalMall from your PCBND
. Open here
for more details on BND. Usually the PalMall application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for PalMall is C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.35 MB (2463145 bytes) on disk and is labeled utils.exe.
The following executables are installed along with PalMall. They take about 4.04 MB (4233489
bytes) on disk.
- 0a67a466-b6c8-4710-9c32-b41960afbcda-64.exe (1.59 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.85 KB)
- utils.exe (2.35 MB)
The current web page applies to PalMall version 18.104.22.168
alone. For other PalMall versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall PalMall.Folders left behind when you uninstall PalMall:
The files below remain on your disk by PalMall's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\2776742a-55fc-4e4a-bfe4-ee673c1ced93.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\a7b271ac-bd50-47fd-afa6-6d9fd23a8fe9.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\background.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\bgNova.html
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\PalMall
PalMall is an application marketed by BND. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase PalMall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PalMall from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PalMall or simply activate the Search field and type in "PalMall". The PalMall app will be found automatically. When you select PalMall in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PalMall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PalMall.
8. After removing PalMall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PalMall that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PalMall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PalMall by BND from your computer, nor are we saying that PalMall by BND is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PalMall supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-27 06:10:32.280