This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PalMall for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall PalMall from your PCBND
. Take a look here
for more details on BND. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing PalMall is C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. PalMall-bg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 637.41 KB (652704 bytes) on disk.
PalMall contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.81 MB (9238217
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 422d91ab-0b8e-4e33-8e46-cef2c057eeab-11.exe (1.94 MB)
- 422d91ab-0b8e-4e33-8e46-cef2c057eeab-4.exe (1.47 MB)
- 422d91ab-0b8e-4e33-8e46-cef2c057eeab-5.exe (1.12 MB)
- PalMall-bg.exe (637.41 KB)
- PalMall-codedownloader.exe (1.08 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.91 KB)
- utils.exe (2.48 MB)
This data is about PalMall version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of PalMall:
...click to view all...
PalMall has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall PalMall:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\1293297481.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\422d91ab-0b8e-4e33-8e46-cef2c057eeab.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\422d91ab-0b8e-4e33-8e46-cef2c057eeab.xpi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\422d91ab-0b8e-4e33-8e46-cef2c057eeab-11.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\422d91ab-0b8e-4e33-8e46-cef2c057eeab-4.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\422d91ab-0b8e-4e33-8e46-cef2c057eeab-5.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\background.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\d3ac70ae-83c8-41cb-a344-cf4f8cd025cc.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\PalMall.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\PalMall-bg.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\PalMall-bho.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\PalMall-bho64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\PalMall-codedownloader.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\utils.exe
PalMall is a program offered by BND. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall PalMall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PalMall with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PalMall or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PalMall". If it exists on your system the PalMall app will be found very quickly. After you select PalMall in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PalMall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PalMall.
8. After removing PalMall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PalMall that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PalMall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PalMall by BND from your PC, we are not saying that PalMall by BND is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PalMall supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 03:40:34.283