This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall PalMall for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PalMall from your PCBND
. Further information on BND can be found here
. PalMall is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 is the full command line if you want to remove PalMall. PalMall's main file takes around 2.73 MB (2866091 bytes) and its name is utils.exe.
The executable files below are part of PalMall. They take about 4.21 MB (4416363
bytes) on disk.
- 23ed9418-5176-42d5-b097-36d33fd92c86-10.exe (1.36 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (121.47 KB)
- utils.exe (2.73 MB)
This page is about PalMall version 1.36.01.08
alone. For other PalMall versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling PalMall we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove PalMall:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\0a438371-529f-46ba-bbd6-656e40007d60.xpi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\0a438371-529f-46ba-bbd6-656e40007d60-64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\668e867b-f431-4926-9880-a0221a081568.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\background.html
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\PalMall
PalMall is an application released by the software company BND. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove PalMall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PalMall from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PalMall or simply activate the Search field and type in "PalMall". If it exists on your system the PalMall program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PalMall in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PalMall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PalMall.
8. After uninstalling PalMall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PalMall which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PalMall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PalMall by BND from your computer, we are not saying that PalMall by BND is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PalMall supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 20:58:04.743