You can find on this page details on how to remove PalMall for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall PalMall from your PCBND
. More information on BND can be found here
. PalMall is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall directory, depending on the user's option. PalMall's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 . PalMall's primary file takes around 588.98 KB (603112 bytes) and its name is PalMall-bg.exe.
The following executables are installed beside PalMall. They take about 9.75 MB (10225840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 25181592-eea5-43d5-9f59-b386f0739fbb-11.exe (1.89 MB)
- 25181592-eea5-43d5-9f59-b386f0739fbb-2.exe (896.98 KB)
- 25181592-eea5-43d5-9f59-b386f0739fbb-4.exe (1.43 MB)
- 25181592-eea5-43d5-9f59-b386f0739fbb-5.exe (1.08 MB)
- PalMall-bg.exe (588.98 KB)
- PalMall-codedownloader.exe (1.04 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.98 KB)
- utils.exe (2.74 MB)
The current page applies to PalMall version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other PalMall versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall PalMall you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall PalMall from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by PalMall's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\2cd0c059-1775-4902-872b-8ebaf9a9ff03-6.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\PalMall-bg.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\Uninstall.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\PalMall
PalMall is a program offered by BND. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase PalMall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PalMall from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PalMall or simply activate the Search field and type in "PalMall". If it is installed on your PC the PalMall program will be found automatically. After you click PalMall in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PalMall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PalMall.
8. After uninstalling PalMall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PalMall which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PalMall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PalMall by BND from your computer, nor are we saying that PalMall by BND is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PalMall in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 09:35:24.427