PalMall is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall PalMall from your PCBND
. You can find out more on BND or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall PalMall by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.17 MB (2279663 bytes) on disk and is named utils.exe.
PalMall is composed of the following executables which take 2.27 MB (2382087
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (100.02 KB)
- utils.exe (2.17 MB)
The current web page applies to PalMall version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other PalMall versions:
...click to view all...
PalMall is a program released by the software company BND. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase PalMall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PalMall from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PalMall or simply click the Search field and type in "PalMall". The PalMall program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PalMall in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PalMall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PalMall.
8. After uninstalling PalMall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PalMall that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PalMall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PalMall by BND from your PC, nor are we saying that PalMall by BND is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PalMall in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-28 21:15:53.633