This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PalMall for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall PalMall from your PCBND
. Further information on BND can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. PalMall's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 . PalMall's primary file takes about 1.36 MB (1428952 bytes) and its name is 80df5c41-5bd4-4e89-8867-c469d3bdf53b-10.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside PalMall. They take about 4.94 MB (5178168
bytes) on disk.
- 80df5c41-5bd4-4e89-8867-c469d3bdf53b-1-6.exe (1.35 MB)
- 80df5c41-5bd4-4e89-8867-c469d3bdf53b-1-7.exe (997.96 KB)
- 80df5c41-5bd4-4e89-8867-c469d3bdf53b-10.exe (1.36 MB)
- 80df5c41-5bd4-4e89-8867-c469d3bdf53b-5.exe (1.13 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (122.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.36.01.22
of PalMall. You can find here a few links to other PalMall releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall PalMall:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove PalMall:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\69e7500e-dd8a-4e4c-ae24-bb9beccd063b.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\b5bcee29-143b-4c6f-94ae-f93b85196afc-10.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\b5bcee29-143b-4c6f-94ae-f93b85196afc-1-6.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\b5bcee29-143b-4c6f-94ae-f93b85196afc-1-7.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\b5bcee29-143b-4c6f-94ae-f93b85196afc-5.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\b5bcee29-143b-4c6f-94ae-f93b85196afc-6.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\b5bcee29-143b-4c6f-94ae-f93b85196afc-64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\b5bcee29-143b-4c6f-94ae-f93b85196afc-7.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\baefc9ac-1462-4402-a659-8acbdadfc028.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\bgNova.html
PalMall is a program by the software company BND. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase PalMall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PalMall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PalMall or simply click the Search field and type in "PalMall". If it exists on your system the PalMall application will be found very quickly. After you select PalMall in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PalMall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PalMall.
8. After removing PalMall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PalMall which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PalMall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PalMall by BND from your computer, we are not saying that PalMall by BND is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PalMall supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 22:08:48.343