This page contains thorough information on how to remove PalMall for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PalMall from your computerBND
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on BND. PalMall is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for PalMall is C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. PalMall-bg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 648.97 KB (664544 bytes) on disk.
PalMall contains of the executables below. They take 4.66 MB (4888928
bytes) on disk.
- c78b0433-3a94-47eb-9595-8660b3df5541-11.exe (1.96 MB)
- PalMall-codedownloader.exe (1,001.97 KB)
- PalMall-bg.exe (648.97 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (115.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of PalMall. You can find here a few links to other PalMall versions:
...click to view all...
PalMall is a program offered by BND. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase PalMall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PalMall from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PalMall or simply click the Search field and type in "PalMall". The PalMall application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PalMall in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PalMall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PalMall.
8. After uninstalling PalMall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PalMall which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PalMall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PalMall by BND from your computer, nor are we saying that PalMall by BND is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PalMall supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 17:07:27.193