PalMall is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall PalMall from your computerBND
. Check out here
for more details on BND. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall folder (same installation drive as Windows). PalMall's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PalMall\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. PalMall's primary file takes about 589.36 KB (603504 bytes) and its name is PalMall-bg.exe.
The executables below are part of PalMall. They take about 9.03 MB (9471248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- c85fbf08-e5c3-40a9-b815-4091cdc5ac67-11.exe (1.83 MB)
- c85fbf08-e5c3-40a9-b815-4091cdc5ac67-4.exe (1.38 MB)
- c85fbf08-e5c3-40a9-b815-4091cdc5ac67-5.exe (469.36 KB)
- c85fbf08-e5c3-40a9-b815-4091cdc5ac67-6.exe (609.86 KB)
- c85fbf08-e5c3-40a9-b815-4091cdc5ac67-64.exe (739.36 KB)
- PalMall-codedownloader.exe (540.36 KB)
- PalMall-bg.exe (589.36 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (104.36 KB)
- utils.exe (2.31 MB)
This page is about PalMall version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other PalMall releases:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall PalMall you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\PalMall\1293297481.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files\PalMall\1fb5ce1a-5537-4d9a-adad-6be0ce471e24.crx
- C:\Program Files\PalMall\1fb5ce1a-5537-4d9a-adad-6be0ce471e24.xpi
- C:\Program Files\PalMall\background.html
- C:\Program Files\PalMall\bgNova.html
- C:\Program Files\PalMall\defc4b4d-1072-45e9-ad84-fd7dfa01b825.crx
- C:\Program Files\PalMall\PalMall.ico
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\PalMall
PalMall is a program released by BND. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall PalMall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PalMall from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PalMall or simply activate the Search field and type in "PalMall". The PalMall program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PalMall in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PalMall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PalMall.
8. After removing PalMall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PalMall that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PalMall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PalMall by BND from your PC, we are not saying that PalMall by BND is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PalMall supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-16 03:30:54.537