PC Speed Up
This page contains thorough information on how to remove PC Speed Up for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall PC Speed Up from your systemOptimal Software s.r.o.
. More data about Optimal Software s.r.o. can be read here
. You can get more details on PC Speed Up at http://www.pcspeedup.com
. PC Speed Up is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling PC Speed Up is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. PC Speed Up's main file takes around 133.95 KB (137160 bytes) and is called PCSULauncher.exe.
The following executables are installed together with PC Speed Up. They take about 3.05 MB (3196424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileUploader.exe (263.45 KB)
- PCSULauncher.exe (133.95 KB)
- PCSUNotifier.exe (348.95 KB)
- PCSUQuickScan.exe (170.95 KB)
- PCSUSpeedTest.exe (12.45 KB)
- PCSUUCC.exe (842.95 KB)
- Skyhook.exe (178.45 KB)
- SpeedCheckerService.exe (37.45 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
This info is about PC Speed Up version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other PC Speed Up versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall PC Speed Up you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by PC Speed Up's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PC Speed Up
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\agsXMPP.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\App.config
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\Common.Logging.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\FileUploader.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Speedchecker Limited\PC Speed Up
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Speedchecker Limited\PC Speed Up
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Speedchecker Limited\PC Speed Up
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PCSU-SL_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
PC Speed Up is a program marketed by Optimal Software s.r.o.. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase PC Speed Up is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PC Speed Up with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PC Speed Up or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Speed Up". If it is installed on your PC the PC Speed Up app will be found very quickly. After you click PC Speed Up in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PC Speed Up, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Speed Up:
- The publisher is: http://www.pcspeedup.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC Speed Up.
8. After removing PC Speed Up, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PC Speed Up that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC Speed Up using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Speed Up by Optimal Software s.r.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that PC Speed Up by Optimal Software s.r.o. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC Speed Up supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-05 17:09:46.987