PC Speed Up
This web page is about PC Speed Up for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PC Speed Up from your PCOptimal Software s.r.o.
. Take a look here
for more info on Optimal Software s.r.o.. More details about PC Speed Up can be found at http://www.pcspeedup.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing PC Speed Up is C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. PCSULauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 133.95 KB (137160 bytes) on disk.
PC Speed Up is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.38 MB (3546256
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- PCSULauncher.exe (133.95 KB)
- PCSUNotifier.exe (346.45 KB)
- PCSUSD.exe (395.45 KB)
- PCSUService.exe (434.95 KB)
- PCSUSpeedTest.exe (12.66 KB)
- PCSUUCC.exe (842.95 KB)
- SpeedCheckerService.exe (74.66 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (11.00 KB)
- SpeedcheckerBrowser.exe (57.66 KB)
The current page applies to PC Speed Up version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other PC Speed Up versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall PC Speed Up.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PC Speed Up
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\agsXMPP.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\App.config
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\Common.Logging.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\Icon.ico
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Speedchecker Limited\PC Speed Up
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Speedchecker Limited\PC Speed Up
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Speedchecker Limited\PC Speed Up
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PCSU-SL_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
PC Speed Up is an application by Optimal Software s.r.o.. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall PC Speed Up is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PC Speed Up from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PC Speed Up or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC Speed Up". If it is installed on your PC the PC Speed Up app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PC Speed Up in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PC Speed Up, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Speed Up:
- The software company is: http://www.pcspeedup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PC Speed Up.
8. After removing PC Speed Up, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PC Speed Up which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Speed Up with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PC Speed Up by Optimal Software s.r.o. from your computer, we are not saying that PC Speed Up by Optimal Software s.r.o. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PC Speed Up in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 01:16:03.963