PC Speed Up
PC Speed Up is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PC Speed Up from your systemOptimal Software s.r.o.
. You can find out more on Optimal Software s.r.o. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.pcspeedup.com
to get more info about PC Speed Up on Optimal Software s.r.o.'s website. PC Speed Up is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing PC Speed Up is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled PCSULauncher.exe and its approximative size is 133.95 KB (137160 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside PC Speed Up. They occupy about 3.28 MB (3443264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PCSULauncher.exe (133.95 KB)
- PCSUNotifier.exe (346.45 KB)
- PCSUSD.exe (395.45 KB)
- PCSUService.exe (434.95 KB)
- PCSUSpeedTest.exe (12.45 KB)
- PCSUUCC.exe (842.95 KB)
- SpeedCheckerService.exe (42.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This info is about PC Speed Up version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other PC Speed Up versions:
...click to view all...
PC Speed Up has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall PC Speed Up:
The files below were left behind on your disk by PC Speed Up's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PC Speed Up
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\App.config
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\Common.Logging.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\Icon.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\Images\am-ar.png
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Speedchecker Limited\PC Speed Up
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PCSU-SL_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
PC Speed Up is a program offered by the software company Optimal Software s.r.o.. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase PC Speed Up is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PC Speed Up from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PC Speed Up or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC Speed Up". If it exists on your system the PC Speed Up app will be found very quickly. After you click PC Speed Up in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PC Speed Up, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Speed Up:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pcspeedup.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC Speed Up.
8. After removing PC Speed Up, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PC Speed Up that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PC Speed Up using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PC Speed Up by Optimal Software s.r.o. from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Speed Up by Optimal Software s.r.o. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PC Speed Up in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-17 14:09:20.913