PC Speed Up
You can find below details on how to uninstall PC Speed Up for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall PC Speed Up from your PCOptimal Software s.r.o.
. More information on Optimal Software s.r.o. can be seen here
. More data about the program PC Speed Up can be seen at http://www.pcspeedup.com
. PC Speed Up is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. PC Speed Up's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\unins000.exe". PCSULauncher.exe is the PC Speed Up's primary executable file and it occupies circa 133.95 KB (137160 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with PC Speed Up. They take about 3.21 MB (3363448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PCSULauncher.exe (133.95 KB)
- PCSUNotifier.exe (346.45 KB)
- PCSUSD.exe (380.95 KB)
- PCSUService.exe (434.95 KB)
- PCSUSpeedTest.exe (12.45 KB)
- PCSUUCC.exe (842.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The current web page applies to PC Speed Up version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other PC Speed Up releases:
...click to view all...
PC Speed Up is an application offered by Optimal Software s.r.o.. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove PC Speed Up is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PC Speed Up from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PC Speed Up or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Speed Up". If it exists on your system the PC Speed Up app will be found automatically. After you click PC Speed Up in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PC Speed Up, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Speed Up:
- The software company is: http://www.pcspeedup.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PC Speed Up.
8. After uninstalling PC Speed Up, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PC Speed Up that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Speed Up using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Speed Up by Optimal Software s.r.o. from your computer, we are not saying that PC Speed Up by Optimal Software s.r.o. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Speed Up supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-07 19:18:44.110