PC Speed Up
PC Speed Up is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall PC Speed Up from your PCOptimal Software s.r.o.
. Further information on Optimal Software s.r.o. can be found here
. You can see more info related to PC Speed Up at http://www.pcspeedup.com
. PC Speed Up is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall PC Speed Up by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. PCSULauncher.exe is the PC Speed Up's main executable file and it occupies circa 76.73 KB (78568 bytes) on disk.
PC Speed Up installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.19 MB (2298688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileUploader.exe (263.73 KB)
- PCSULauncher.exe (76.73 KB)
- PCSUNotifier.exe (349.73 KB)
- PCSUQuickScan.exe (171.23 KB)
- PCSUSpeedTest.exe (12.73 KB)
- Skyhook.exe (178.73 KB)
- SpeedCheckerService.exe (58.73 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The current page applies to PC Speed Up version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find here a few links to other PC Speed Up versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders that were left behind:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PC Speed Up
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\agsXMPP.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\App.config
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\Common.Logging.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\FileUploader.exe
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Speedchecker Limited\PC Speed Up
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Speedchecker Limited\PC Speed Up
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Speedchecker Limited\PC Speed Up
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PCSU-SL_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
PC Speed Up is an application marketed by the software company Optimal Software s.r.o.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall PC Speed Up is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PC Speed Up from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PC Speed Up or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Speed Up". If it is installed on your PC the PC Speed Up app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PC Speed Up in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PC Speed Up, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Speed Up:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pcspeedup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PC Speed Up.
8. After uninstalling PC Speed Up, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PC Speed Up which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Speed Up with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Speed Up by Optimal Software s.r.o. from your computer, we are not saying that PC Speed Up by Optimal Software s.r.o. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Speed Up in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-22 03:08:21.967