PC Speed Up
PC Speed Up is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall PC Speed Up from your PCOptimal Software s.r.o.
. Go over here
for more details on Optimal Software s.r.o.. Click on http://www.pcspeedup.com
to get more info about PC Speed Up on Optimal Software s.r.o.'s website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove PC Speed Up. PC Speed Up's main file takes about 12.45 KB (12744 bytes) and is named PCSUSpeedTest.exe.
PC Speed Up installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.25 MB (3402816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PCSULauncher.exe (133.95 KB)
- PCSUNotifier.exe (346.45 KB)
- PCSUSD.exe (380.95 KB)
- PCSUService.exe (434.95 KB)
- PCSUSpeedTest.exe (12.45 KB)
- PCSUUCC.exe (842.95 KB)
- SpeedCheckerService.exe (38.45 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of PC Speed Up. Click on the links below for other PC Speed Up versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you are trying to remove PC Speed Up from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall PC Speed Up from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by PC Speed Up's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PC Speed Up
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\agsXMPP.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\App.config
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\Common.Logging.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\Icon.ico
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Speedchecker Limited\PC Speed Up
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Speedchecker Limited\PC Speed Up
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Speedchecker Limited\PC Speed Up
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PCSU-SL_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
PC Speed Up is an application marketed by the software company Optimal Software s.r.o.. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall PC Speed Up is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PC Speed Up with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PC Speed Up or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Speed Up". If it is installed on your PC the PC Speed Up application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PC Speed Up in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PC Speed Up, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Speed Up:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pcspeedup.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PC Speed Up.
8. After removing PC Speed Up, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PC Speed Up which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC Speed Up with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Speed Up by Optimal Software s.r.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that PC Speed Up by Optimal Software s.r.o. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC Speed Up supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-29 13:25:28.393