PC Speed Up
PC Speed Up is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PC Speed Up from your computerOptimal Software s.r.o.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Optimal Software s.r.o.. More details about PC Speed Up can be found at http://www.pcspeedup.com
. Usually the PC Speed Up program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up directory, depending on the user's option during install. PC Speed Up's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called Uninstall_PCSpeedUp.exe and it has a size of 840.97 KB (861152 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with PC Speed Up. They take about 4.06 MB (4254240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PCSULauncher.exe (133.95 KB)
- PCSUNotifier.exe (336.95 KB)
- PCSUSD.exe (380.95 KB)
- PCSUService.exe (434.95 KB)
- PCSUSpeedTest.exe (12.45 KB)
- PCSUUCC.exe (842.95 KB)
- SpeedCheckerService.exe (38.45 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- Uninstall_PCSpeedUp.exe (840.97 KB)
The current web page applies to PC Speed Up version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other PC Speed Up versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall PC Speed Up from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by PC Speed Up when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PC Speed Up
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\agsXMPP.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\App.config
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\Common.Logging.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\Icon.ico
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Speedchecker Limited\PC Speed Up
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Speedchecker Limited\PC Speed Up
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PCSU-SL_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
PC Speed Up is a program by the software company Optimal Software s.r.o.. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase PC Speed Up is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PC Speed Up from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PC Speed Up or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Speed Up". If it is installed on your PC the PC Speed Up application will be found automatically. When you click PC Speed Up in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PC Speed Up, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Speed Up:
- The publisher is: http://www.pcspeedup.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PC Speed Up.
8. After removing PC Speed Up, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Speed Up that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PC Speed Up with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Speed Up by Optimal Software s.r.o. from your computer, we are not saying that PC Speed Up by Optimal Software s.r.o. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC Speed Up in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-17 12:27:04.853