PC Speed Up
PC Speed Up is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PC Speed Up from your PCOptimal Software s.r.o.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Optimal Software s.r.o.. More info about the application PC Speed Up can be seen at http://www.pcspeedup.com
. PC Speed Up is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\PC Speed Up directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove PC Speed Up by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PC Speed Up\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. PCSULauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 133.95 KB (137160 bytes) on disk.
PC Speed Up is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.05 MB (3193544
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- PCSULauncher.exe (133.95 KB)
- PCSUSD.exe (395.45 KB)
- PCSUService.exe (434.95 KB)
- PCSUSpeedTest.exe (12.66 KB)
- PCSUUCC.exe (842.95 KB)
- SpeedCheckerService.exe (75.66 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (11.00 KB)
- SpeedcheckerBrowser.exe (58.66 KB)
The current web page applies to PC Speed Up version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other PC Speed Up versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall PC Speed Up you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall PC Speed Up:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall PC Speed Up:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PC Speed Up
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\PCSULauncher.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PC Speed Up\Disinstalla PC Speed Up.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PC Speed Up\PC Speed Up.lnk
- C:\users\vl802\Desktop\PC Speed Up.lnk
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Speedchecker Limited\PC Speed Up
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Speedchecker Limited\PC Speed Up
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Speedchecker Limited\PC Speed Up
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PCSU-SL_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
PC Speed Up is a program released by the software company Optimal Software s.r.o.. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove PC Speed Up is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PC Speed Up from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PC Speed Up or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Speed Up". If it is installed on your PC the PC Speed Up program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PC Speed Up in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PC Speed Up, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Speed Up:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pcspeedup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Speed Up\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PC Speed Up.
8. After removing PC Speed Up, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Speed Up that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Speed Up with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Speed Up by Optimal Software s.r.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that PC Speed Up by Optimal Software s.r.o. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC Speed Up supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-03 13:01:54.817