Ninja Loader is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Ninja Loader from your PCCLICK YES BELOW LP
. You can find out more on CLICK YES BELOW LP or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ninjaloader.com/youtube-downloader/how-to-use/
if you want to read more on Ninja Loader on CLICK YES BELOW LP's web page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Ninja Loader directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Ninja Loader\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ninja Loader. Ninja Loader's main file takes around 1.50 MB (1571432 bytes) and is named Ninja Loader.exe.
The executable files below are part of Ninja Loader. They take about 1.60 MB (1680381
bytes) on disk.
- Ninja Loader.exe (1.50 MB)
- NinjaMaintainer.exe (58.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (48.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.115
of Ninja Loader. You can find below a few links to other Ninja Loader versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Ninja Loader.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Ninja Loader from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Ninja Loader's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Ninja Loader
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Ninja Loader
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ninja Loader
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Ninja Loader\FireFox\bootstrap.js
- C:\Program Files\Ninja Loader\FireFox\chrome.manifest
- C:\Program Files\Ninja Loader\FireFox\content\css\popup.css
- C:\Program Files\Ninja Loader\FireFox\content\html\popup.html
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ninja Loader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Ninja Loader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\Comments
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\UninstallString
Ninja Loader is an application marketed by CLICK YES BELOW LP. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Ninja Loader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Ninja Loader from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ninja Loader or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ninja Loader". If it exists on your system the Ninja Loader app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ninja Loader in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Ninja Loader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ninja Loader:
- The software company is: http://www.ninjaloader.com/youtube-downloader/how-to-use/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ninja Loader\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ninja Loader.
8. After removing Ninja Loader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ninja Loader which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ninja Loader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ninja Loader by CLICK YES BELOW LP from your PC, nor are we saying that Ninja Loader by CLICK YES BELOW LP is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ninja Loader in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 06:44:23.990