Ninja Loader is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Ninja Loader from your PCCLICK YES BELOW LP
. You can find out more on CLICK YES BELOW LP or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ninjaloader.com/youtube-downloader/how-to-use/
if you want to read more on Ninja Loader on CLICK YES BELOW LP's web page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Ninja Loader directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Ninja Loader\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ninja Loader. Ninja Loader's main file takes around 1.50 MB (1571432 bytes) and is named Ninja Loader.exe.
The executable files below are part of Ninja Loader. They take about 1.60 MB (1680381
bytes) on disk.
- Ninja Loader.exe (1.50 MB)
- NinjaMaintainer.exe (58.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (48.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1245
of Ninja Loader. You can find below a few links to other Ninja Loader versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Ninja Loader.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Ninja Loader from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Ninja Loader's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Ninja Loader
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Ninja Loader
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ninja Loader
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Ninja Loader\FireFox\bootstrap.js
- C:\Program Files\Ninja Loader\FireFox\chrome.manifest
- C:\Program Files\Ninja Loader\FireFox\content\css\popup.css
- C:\Program Files\Ninja Loader\FireFox\content\html\popup.html
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ninja Loader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Ninja Loader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\Comments
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\UninstallString
Ninja Loader is an application marketed by CLICK YES BELOW LP. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Ninja Loader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Ninja Loader from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ninja Loader or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ninja Loader". The Ninja Loader application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Ninja Loader in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ninja Loader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ninja Loader:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ninjaloader.com/youtube-downloader/how-to-use/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ninja Loader\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ninja Loader.
8. After removing Ninja Loader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ninja Loader which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ninja Loader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ninja Loader by CLICK YES BELOW LP from your PC, nor are we saying that Ninja Loader by CLICK YES BELOW LP is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ninja Loader in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 06:44:23.990