This page is about Ninja Loader for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Ninja Loader from your systemCLICK YES BELOW LP
. Additional info about CLICK YES BELOW LP can be found here
. You can get more details on Ninja Loader at http://ninjaloader.com/help
. Ninja Loader is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader folder, subject to the user's option. You can remove Ninja Loader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.06 MB (1115752 bytes) on disk and is labeled Ninja Loader.exe.
The following executables are contained in Ninja Loader. They occupy 1.23 MB (1290186
bytes) on disk.
- Ninja Loader.exe (1.06 MB)
- NinjaMaintainer.exe (58.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (112.24 KB)
This info is about Ninja Loader version 18.104.22.1683
alone. You can find below a few links to other Ninja Loader versions:
...click to view all...
Ninja Loader has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Ninja Loader from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Ninja Loader's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Ninja Loader
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\FireFox\bootstrap.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\FireFox\chrome.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\FireFox\content\css\popup.css
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\FireFox\content\html\popup.html
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ninja Loader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Ninja Loader_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Ninja Loader_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\Comments
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\UninstallString
Ninja Loader is a program by CLICK YES BELOW LP. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Ninja Loader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Ninja Loader from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ninja Loader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ninja Loader". If it is installed on your PC the Ninja Loader program will be found very quickly. When you select Ninja Loader in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Ninja Loader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ninja Loader:
- The software company is: http://ninjaloader.com/help
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ninja Loader.
8. After removing Ninja Loader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ninja Loader that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ninja Loader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ninja Loader by CLICK YES BELOW LP from your PC, nor are we saying that Ninja Loader by CLICK YES BELOW LP is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Ninja Loader in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 16:23:50.773