You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Ninja Loader for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Ninja Loader from your PCCLICK YES BELOW LP
. More information about CLICK YES BELOW LP can be read here
. Detailed information about Ninja Loader can be seen at http://www.ninjaloader.com/youtube-downloader/how-to-use/
. Ninja Loader is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ninja Loader. The program's main executable file occupies 1.50 MB (1574504 bytes) on disk and is titled Ninja Loader.exe.
The executable files below are part of Ninja Loader. They occupy an average of 1.67 MB (1749042
bytes) on disk.
- Ninja Loader.exe (1.50 MB)
- NinjaMaintainer.exe (58.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (112.35 KB)
The current web page applies to Ninja Loader version 18.104.22.1685
alone. For more Ninja Loader versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Ninja Loader we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Ninja Loader:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Ninja Loader
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ninja Loader
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\FireFox\bootstrap.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\FireFox\chrome.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\FireFox\content\css\popup.css
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\FireFox\content\html\popup.html
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ninja Loader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Ninja Loader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\Comments
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\UninstallString
Ninja Loader is a program marketed by CLICK YES BELOW LP. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Ninja Loader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Ninja Loader from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ninja Loader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ninja Loader". If it exists on your system the Ninja Loader program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Ninja Loader in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Ninja Loader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ninja Loader:
- The publisher is: http://www.ninjaloader.com/youtube-downloader/how-to-use/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ninja Loader.
8. After removing Ninja Loader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ninja Loader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ninja Loader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ninja Loader by CLICK YES BELOW LP from your computer, nor are we saying that Ninja Loader by CLICK YES BELOW LP is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Ninja Loader supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-24 01:27:52.977