Ninja Loader is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Ninja Loader from your computerCLICK YES BELOW LP
. Take a look here
for more info on CLICK YES BELOW LP. More details about Ninja Loader can be found at http://www.ninjaloader.com/youtube-downloader/how-to-use/
. Usually the Ninja Loader program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Ninja Loader is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Ninja Loader.exe and it has a size of 1.50 MB (1571432 bytes).
Ninja Loader installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.60 MB (1680381
bytes) on disk.
- Ninja Loader.exe (1.50 MB)
- NinjaMaintainer.exe (58.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (48.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2060
of Ninja Loader. You can find here a few links to other Ninja Loader versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Ninja Loader we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Ninja Loader from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Ninja Loader
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ninja Loader
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\FireFox\bootstrap.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\FireFox\chrome.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\FireFox\content\css\popup.css
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\FireFox\content\html\popup.html
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ninja Loader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Ninja Loader_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Ninja Loader_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\Comments
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\UninstallString
Ninja Loader is a program by CLICK YES BELOW LP. Some people want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase Ninja Loader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Ninja Loader from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ninja Loader or simply click the Search field and type in "Ninja Loader". If it is installed on your PC the Ninja Loader app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ninja Loader in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Ninja Loader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ninja Loader:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ninjaloader.com/youtube-downloader/how-to-use/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ninja Loader.
8. After uninstalling Ninja Loader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ninja Loader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ninja Loader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ninja Loader by CLICK YES BELOW LP from your computer, we are not saying that Ninja Loader by CLICK YES BELOW LP is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Ninja Loader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 02:52:12.143