You can find below details on how to remove Ninja Loader for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Ninja Loader from your computerCLICK YES BELOW LP
. You can find out more on CLICK YES BELOW LP or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Ninja Loader at http://www.ninjaloader.com/youtube-downloader/how-to-use/
. Ninja Loader is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Ninja Loader is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Ninja Loader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.50 MB (1571432 bytes) on disk.
Ninja Loader installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.60 MB (1680381
bytes) on disk.
- Ninja Loader.exe (1.50 MB)
- NinjaMaintainer.exe (58.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (48.29 KB)
This web page is about Ninja Loader version 188.8.131.522
alone. You can find here a few links to other Ninja Loader versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Ninja Loader:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ninja Loader
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\FireFox\bootstrap.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\FireFox\chrome.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\FireFox\content\css\popup.css
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\FireFox\content\html\popup.html
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ninja Loader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Ninja Loader_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Ninja Loader_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\Comments
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\UninstallString
Ninja Loader is an application released by CLICK YES BELOW LP. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Ninja Loader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Ninja Loader from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ninja Loader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ninja Loader". If it is installed on your PC the Ninja Loader program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ninja Loader in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ninja Loader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ninja Loader:
- The publisher is: http://www.ninjaloader.com/youtube-downloader/how-to-use/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ninja Loader.
8. After removing Ninja Loader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ninja Loader that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ninja Loader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ninja Loader by CLICK YES BELOW LP from your PC, we are not saying that Ninja Loader by CLICK YES BELOW LP is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ninja Loader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 05:24:00.003