You can find below details on how to remove Ninja Loader for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Ninja Loader from your computerCLICK YES BELOW LP
. You can find out more on CLICK YES BELOW LP or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Ninja Loader at http://www.ninjaloader.com/youtube-downloader/how-to-use/
. Ninja Loader is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Ninja Loader is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Ninja Loader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.50 MB (1571432 bytes) on disk.
Ninja Loader installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.60 MB (1680381
bytes) on disk.
- Ninja Loader.exe (1.50 MB)
- NinjaMaintainer.exe (58.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (48.29 KB)
This web page is about Ninja Loader version 188.8.131.522
alone. You can find here a few links to other Ninja Loader versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Ninja Loader:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ninja Loader
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\FireFox\bootstrap.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\FireFox\chrome.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\FireFox\content\css\popup.css
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\FireFox\content\html\popup.html
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ninja Loader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Ninja Loader_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Ninja Loader_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\Comments
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\UninstallString
Ninja Loader is an application released by CLICK YES BELOW LP. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Ninja Loader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Ninja Loader from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ninja Loader or simply click the Search field and type in "Ninja Loader". If it is installed on your PC the Ninja Loader app will be found very quickly. After you click Ninja Loader in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Ninja Loader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ninja Loader:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ninjaloader.com/youtube-downloader/how-to-use/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ninja Loader.
8. After removing Ninja Loader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ninja Loader that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ninja Loader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ninja Loader by CLICK YES BELOW LP from your PC, we are not saying that Ninja Loader by CLICK YES BELOW LP is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ninja Loader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 05:24:00.003