This page is about Ninja Loader for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Ninja Loader from your computerCLICK YES BELOW LP
. Open here
for more info on CLICK YES BELOW LP. Please follow http://www.ninjaloader.com/youtube-downloader/how-to-use/
if you want to read more on Ninja Loader on CLICK YES BELOW LP's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Ninja Loader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Ninja Loader's main file takes around 1.50 MB (1575016 bytes) and its name is Ninja Loader.exe.
The executable files below are part of Ninja Loader. They occupy about 1.67 MB (1749553
bytes) on disk.
- Ninja Loader.exe (1.50 MB)
- NinjaMaintainer.exe (58.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (112.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Ninja Loader version 220.127.116.115
alone. You can find below a few links to other Ninja Loader versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Ninja Loader you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Ninja Loader:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Ninja Loader
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ninja Loader
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\FireFox\bootstrap.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\FireFox\chrome.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\FireFox\content\css\popup.css
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\FireFox\content\html\popup.html
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ninja Loader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Ninja Loader_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Ninja Loader_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\Comments
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\UninstallString
Ninja Loader is a program released by the software company CLICK YES BELOW LP. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Ninja Loader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Ninja Loader from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ninja Loader or simply click the Search field and type in "Ninja Loader". If it is installed on your PC the Ninja Loader application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Ninja Loader in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Ninja Loader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ninja Loader:
- The software company is: http://www.ninjaloader.com/youtube-downloader/how-to-use/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ninja Loader.
8. After removing Ninja Loader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ninja Loader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ninja Loader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ninja Loader by CLICK YES BELOW LP from your computer, nor are we saying that Ninja Loader by CLICK YES BELOW LP is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ninja Loader supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 02:21:16.393