This page is about Ninja Loader for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Ninja Loader from your computerCLICK YES BELOW LP
. Open here
for more info on CLICK YES BELOW LP. Please follow http://www.ninjaloader.com/youtube-downloader/how-to-use/
if you want to read more on Ninja Loader on CLICK YES BELOW LP's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Ninja Loader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Ninja Loader's main file takes around 1.50 MB (1575016 bytes) and its name is Ninja Loader.exe.
The executable files below are part of Ninja Loader. They occupy about 1.67 MB (1749553
bytes) on disk.
- Ninja Loader.exe (1.50 MB)
- NinjaMaintainer.exe (58.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (112.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Ninja Loader version 126.96.36.1995
alone. You can find below a few links to other Ninja Loader versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Ninja Loader you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Ninja Loader:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Ninja Loader
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ninja Loader
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\FireFox\bootstrap.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\FireFox\chrome.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\FireFox\content\css\popup.css
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\FireFox\content\html\popup.html
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ninja Loader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Ninja Loader_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Ninja Loader_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\Comments
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ninja Loader\UninstallString
Ninja Loader is a program released by the software company CLICK YES BELOW LP. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Ninja Loader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Ninja Loader from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ninja Loader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ninja Loader". If it is installed on your PC the Ninja Loader program will be found automatically. When you select Ninja Loader in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ninja Loader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ninja Loader:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ninjaloader.com/youtube-downloader/how-to-use/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ninja Loader.
8. After removing Ninja Loader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ninja Loader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ninja Loader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ninja Loader by CLICK YES BELOW LP from your computer, nor are we saying that Ninja Loader by CLICK YES BELOW LP is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ninja Loader supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-22 02:21:16.393