You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Ninja Loader for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Ninja Loader from your PCCLICK YES BELOW LP
. Further information on CLICK YES BELOW LP can be seen here
. You can see more info about Ninja Loader at http://www.ninjaloader.com/youtube-downloader/how-to-use/
. Usually the Ninja Loader program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ninja Loader. Ninja Loader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.50 MB (1574504 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Ninja Loader. They occupy about 1.67 MB (1749042
bytes) on disk.
- Ninja Loader.exe (1.50 MB)
- NinjaMaintainer.exe (58.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (112.35 KB)
The current page applies to Ninja Loader version 126.96.36.1995
only. You can find below info on other versions of Ninja Loader:
...click to view all...
Ninja Loader is an application released by the software company CLICK YES BELOW LP. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Ninja Loader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Ninja Loader from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ninja Loader or simply click the Search field and type in "Ninja Loader". If it exists on your system the Ninja Loader program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Ninja Loader in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Ninja Loader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ninja Loader:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ninjaloader.com/youtube-downloader/how-to-use/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ninja Loader\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ninja Loader.
8. After uninstalling Ninja Loader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ninja Loader that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ninja Loader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ninja Loader by CLICK YES BELOW LP from your computer, nor are we saying that Ninja Loader by CLICK YES BELOW LP is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ninja Loader in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-16 22:04:06.103