This page contains complete information on how to remove Ninja Loader for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Ninja Loader from your PCCLICK YES BELOW LP
. Open here
for more details on CLICK YES BELOW LP. Click on http://ninjaloader.com/help
to get more info about Ninja Loader on CLICK YES BELOW LP's website. Ninja Loader is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Ninja Loader folder, subject to the user's choice. Ninja Loader's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Ninja Loader\uninstall.exe. Ninja Loader's primary file takes about 738.10 KB (755816 bytes) and its name is Ninja Loader.exe.
Ninja Loader installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 894.61 KB (916076
bytes) on disk.
- Ninja Loader.exe (738.10 KB)
- NinjaMaintainer.exe (51.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (105.00 KB)
This page is about Ninja Loader version 18.104.22.1689
alone. For more Ninja Loader versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ninja Loader is an application released by the software company CLICK YES BELOW LP. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Ninja Loader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Ninja Loader from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ninja Loader or simply click the Search field and type in "Ninja Loader". If it is installed on your PC the Ninja Loader program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ninja Loader in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Ninja Loader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ninja Loader:
- The publisher is: http://ninjaloader.com/help
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ninja Loader\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ninja Loader.
8. After removing Ninja Loader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ninja Loader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ninja Loader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ninja Loader by CLICK YES BELOW LP from your PC, nor are we saying that Ninja Loader by CLICK YES BELOW LP is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ninja Loader supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130