This page contains complete information on how to remove Ninja Loader for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Ninja Loader from your PCCLICK YES BELOW LP
. Open here
for more details on CLICK YES BELOW LP. Click on http://ninjaloader.com/help
to get more info about Ninja Loader on CLICK YES BELOW LP's website. Ninja Loader is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Ninja Loader folder, subject to the user's choice. Ninja Loader's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Ninja Loader\uninstall.exe. Ninja Loader's primary file takes about 738.10 KB (755816 bytes) and its name is Ninja Loader.exe.
Ninja Loader installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 894.61 KB (916076
bytes) on disk.
- Ninja Loader.exe (738.10 KB)
- NinjaMaintainer.exe (51.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (105.00 KB)
This page is about Ninja Loader version 126.96.36.1999
alone. For more Ninja Loader versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ninja Loader is an application released by the software company CLICK YES BELOW LP. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Ninja Loader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Ninja Loader from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ninja Loader or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ninja Loader". The Ninja Loader application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Ninja Loader in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ninja Loader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ninja Loader:
- The web site of the application is: http://ninjaloader.com/help
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ninja Loader\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ninja Loader.
8. After removing Ninja Loader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ninja Loader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ninja Loader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ninja Loader by CLICK YES BELOW LP from your PC, nor are we saying that Ninja Loader by CLICK YES BELOW LP is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ninja Loader supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130