This web page is about Neat for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Neat from your PCThe Neat Company
. Open here
for more details on The Neat Company. You can read more about on Neat at http://www.neat.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Neat folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. Neat's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Neat\UninstallNeat.exe. Neat.exe is the Neat's main executable file and it occupies circa 639.17 KB (654512 bytes) on disk.
Neat is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.79 MB (10264512
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- UninstallNeat.exe (342.70 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (157.56 KB)
- ImageCompressionUtility.exe (651.50 KB)
- MigrationWizard.exe (5.28 MB)
- Neat.exe (639.17 KB)
- NeatStartupService.exe (6.00 KB)
- NeatWorksDatabaseController.exe (325.22 KB)
- SupportCenter.exe (727.70 KB)
- AssistantApp.exe (37.28 KB)
- DISTR_TST.exe (289.28 KB)
- xocr32b.exe (1.40 MB)
The current page applies to Neat version 18.104.22.1684
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Neat:
...click to view all...
Neat is an application by The Neat Company. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Neat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Neat from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Neat or simply activate the Search field and type in "Neat". The Neat application will be found very quickly. When you click Neat in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Neat, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Neat:
- The software company is: http://www.neat.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Neat\UninstallNeat.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Neat.
8. After removing Neat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Neat that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Neat using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Neat by The Neat Company from your computer, nor are we saying that Neat by The Neat Company is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Neat in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 02:40:45.570