This info is about Neat for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Neat from your computerThe Neat Company
. Open here
for more details on The Neat Company. Further information about Neat can be found at http://www.neat.com/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Neat folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Neat is C:\Program Files (x86)\Neat\UninstallNeat.exe. The application's main executable file is called Neat.exe and its approximative size is 642.67 KB (658096 bytes).
The executables below are part of Neat. They occupy an average of 9.73 MB (10206144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UninstallNeat.exe (341.70 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (157.56 KB)
- ImageCompressionUtility.exe (650.50 KB)
- MigrationWizard.exe (5.28 MB)
- Neat.exe (642.67 KB)
- NeatWorksDatabaseController.exe (325.22 KB)
- SupportCenter.exe (731.70 KB)
- AssistantApp.exe (37.28 KB)
- DISTR_TST.exe (233.28 KB)
- xocr32b.exe (1.40 MB)
This data is about Neat version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other Neat versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Neat is a program marketed by the software company The Neat Company. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Neat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Neat from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Neat or simply activate the Search field and type in "Neat". If it is installed on your PC the Neat app will be found very quickly. After you click Neat in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Neat, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Neat:
- The software company is: http://www.neat.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Neat\UninstallNeat.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Neat.
8. After removing Neat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Neat which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Neat with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Neat by The Neat Company from your PC, we are not saying that Neat by The Neat Company is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Neat in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 11:55:21.993