This page is about Neat for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Neat from your PCThe Neat Company
. You can find out more on The Neat Company or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.neat.com/support
to get more information about Neat on The Neat Company's website. Neat is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Neat directory, subject to the user's decision. Neat's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Neat\UninstallNeat.exe. The application's main executable file is called Neat.exe and it has a size of 641.17 KB (656560 bytes).
Neat contains of the executables below. They take 9.09 MB (9533376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UninstallNeat.exe (341.70 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (157.56 KB)
- MigrationWizard.exe (5.28 MB)
- Neat.exe (641.17 KB)
- NeatWorksDatabaseController.exe (325.22 KB)
- SupportCenter.exe (731.70 KB)
- AssistantApp.exe (37.28 KB)
- DISTR_TST.exe (233.28 KB)
- xocr32b.exe (1.40 MB)
This page is about Neat version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Neat:
...click to view all...
Neat is a program by The Neat Company. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Neat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Neat with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Neat or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Neat". The Neat application will be found automatically. After you click Neat in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Neat, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Neat:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.neat.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Neat\UninstallNeat.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Neat.
8. After uninstalling Neat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Neat which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Neat using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Neat by The Neat Company from your computer, nor are we saying that Neat by The Neat Company is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Neat in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-27 05:39:27.893