Neat is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Neat from your computerThe Neat Company
. Open here
for more info on The Neat Company. You can read more about about Neat at http://www.neat.com/support
. Neat is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Neat folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Neat is C:\Program Files (x86)\Neat\UninstallNeat.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Neat's primary file takes about 646.67 KB (662192 bytes) and is called Neat.exe.
Neat contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.79 MB (10266048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UninstallNeat.exe (342.70 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (157.56 KB)
- ImageCompressionUtility.exe (651.50 KB)
- MigrationWizard.exe (5.28 MB)
- Neat.exe (646.67 KB)
- NeatWorksDatabaseController.exe (325.22 KB)
- SupportCenter.exe (727.70 KB)
- AssistantApp.exe (37.28 KB)
- DISTR_TST.exe (289.28 KB)
- xocr32b.exe (1.40 MB)
This info is about Neat version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other Neat versions:
...click to view all...
Neat is a program released by the software company The Neat Company. Some users choose to remove this application. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Neat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Neat with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Neat or simply activate the Search field and type in "Neat". If it exists on your system the Neat application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Neat in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Neat, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Neat:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.neat.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Neat\UninstallNeat.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Neat.
8. After removing Neat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Neat that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Neat using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Neat by The Neat Company from your PC, nor are we saying that Neat by The Neat Company is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Neat in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 18:38:30.383