Neat is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Neat from your computerThe Neat Company
. Go over here
for more info on The Neat Company. More details about the software Neat can be seen at http://www.neat.com/support
. Neat is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Neat folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Neat by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Neat\UninstallNeat.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Neat.exe and occupies 640.17 KB (655536 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Neat. They take 9.87 MB (10346944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UninstallNeat.exe (423.20 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (157.56 KB)
- ImageCompressionUtility.exe (651.00 KB)
- MigrationWizard.exe (5.28 MB)
- Neat.exe (640.17 KB)
- NeatStartupService.exe (5.50 KB)
- NeatWorksDatabaseController.exe (325.22 KB)
- SupportCenter.exe (727.70 KB)
- AssistantApp.exe (37.28 KB)
- DISTR_TST.exe (289.28 KB)
- xocr32b.exe (1.40 MB)
This info is about Neat version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Neat:
...click to view all...
Neat is a program marketed by the software company The Neat Company. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Neat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Neat from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Neat or simply activate the Search field and type in "Neat". The Neat program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Neat in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Neat, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Neat:
- The software company is: http://www.neat.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Neat\UninstallNeat.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Neat.
8. After uninstalling Neat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Neat that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Neat with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Neat by The Neat Company from your computer, we are not saying that Neat by The Neat Company is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Neat supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-28 17:25:34.333