Neat is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Neat from your PCThe Neat Company
. Go over here
where you can read more on The Neat Company. You can see more info on Neat at http://www.neat.com/support
. Usually the Neat application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Neat directory, depending on the user's option during install. Neat's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Neat\UninstallNeat.exe. Neat's primary file takes about 644.17 KB (659632 bytes) and its name is Neat.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Neat. They occupy 9.79 MB (10261952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UninstallNeat.exe (342.70 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (157.56 KB)
- ImageCompressionUtility.exe (650.50 KB)
- MigrationWizard.exe (5.28 MB)
- Neat.exe (644.17 KB)
- NeatWorksDatabaseController.exe (325.22 KB)
- SupportCenter.exe (727.70 KB)
- AssistantApp.exe (37.28 KB)
- DISTR_TST.exe (289.28 KB)
- xocr32b.exe (1.40 MB)
This data is about Neat version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other Neat releases:
...click to view all...
Neat is a program released by The Neat Company. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Neat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Neat with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Neat or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Neat". If it exists on your system the Neat application will be found very quickly. After you select Neat in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Neat, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Neat:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.neat.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Neat\UninstallNeat.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Neat.
8. After uninstalling Neat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Neat that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Neat with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Neat by The Neat Company from your computer, we are not saying that Neat by The Neat Company is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Neat in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-01 17:03:56.463