Neat is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Neat from your computerThe Neat Company
. More information on The Neat Company can be seen here
. Please open http://www.neat.com/support
if you want to read more on Neat on The Neat Company's web page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Neat directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Neat is C:\Program Files (x86)\Neat\UninstallNeat.exe. Neat.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 641.17 KB (656560 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Neat. They occupy about 9.09 MB (9533376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UninstallNeat.exe (341.70 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (157.56 KB)
- MigrationWizard.exe (5.28 MB)
- Neat.exe (641.17 KB)
- NeatWorksDatabaseController.exe (325.22 KB)
- SupportCenter.exe (731.70 KB)
- AssistantApp.exe (37.28 KB)
- DISTR_TST.exe (233.28 KB)
- xocr32b.exe (1.40 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Neat. You can find below info on other versions of Neat:
...click to view all...
Neat is a program offered by the software company The Neat Company. Some users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Neat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Neat using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Neat or simply activate the Search field and type in "Neat". If it exists on your system the Neat application will be found very quickly. When you click Neat in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Neat, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Neat:
- The software company is: http://www.neat.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Neat\UninstallNeat.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Neat.
8. After removing Neat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Neat which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Neat with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Neat by The Neat Company from your computer, nor are we saying that Neat by The Neat Company is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Neat supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 18:07:01.510