This info is about Neat for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Neat from your PCThe Neat Company
. You can find out more on The Neat Company or check for application updates here
. More details about Neat can be seen at http://www.neat.com/support
. Neat is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Neat directory, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Neat is C:\Program Files (x86)\Neat\UninstallNeat.exe. Neat.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 639.17 KB (654512 bytes) on disk.
Neat is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.87 MB (10346432
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- UninstallNeat.exe (423.20 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (157.56 KB)
- ImageCompressionUtility.exe (651.50 KB)
- MigrationWizard.exe (5.28 MB)
- Neat.exe (639.17 KB)
- NeatStartupService.exe (5.50 KB)
- NeatWorksDatabaseController.exe (325.22 KB)
- SupportCenter.exe (727.70 KB)
- AssistantApp.exe (37.28 KB)
- DISTR_TST.exe (289.28 KB)
- xocr32b.exe (1.40 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Neat. You can find below info on other releases of Neat:
...click to view all...
Neat is a program by The Neat Company. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Neat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Neat from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Neat or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Neat". The Neat program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Neat in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Neat, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Neat:
- The software company is: http://www.neat.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Neat\UninstallNeat.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Neat.
8. After uninstalling Neat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Neat which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Neat using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Neat by The Neat Company from your PC, nor are we saying that Neat by The Neat Company is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Neat supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:18:15.540