NX PAD Driver
This web page contains complete information on how to remove NX PAD Driver for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall NX PAD Driver from your systemAlps Electric
. Take a look here
for more info on Alps Electric. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NX PAD Driver. Apoint.exe is the NX PAD Driver's main executable file and it takes about 684.16 KB (700584 bytes) on disk.
NX PAD Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.18 MB (9622712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApCLP.exe (4.86 MB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (79.79 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (39.37 KB)
- Apoint.exe (684.16 KB)
- ApOSD.exe (74.87 KB)
- ApReco.exe (1.57 MB)
- DPInst.exe (1.01 MB)
- hidfind.exe (83.82 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (102.29 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (444.29 KB)
- player.exe (271.15 KB)
This page is about NX PAD Driver version 10.1105.909.122
alone. Click on the links below for other NX PAD Driver versions:
...click to view all...
NX PAD Driver is a program offered by the software company Alps Electric. Some people want to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase NX PAD Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall NX PAD Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NX PAD Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NX PAD Driver". If it exists on your system the NX PAD Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NX PAD Driver in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NX PAD Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NX PAD Driver.
8. After uninstalling NX PAD Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NX PAD Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NX PAD Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NX PAD Driver by Alps Electric from your computer, nor are we saying that NX PAD Driver by Alps Electric is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NX PAD Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-31 14:39:40.390