NX PAD Driver
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall NX PAD Driver for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall NX PAD Driver from your PCAlps Electric
. More information on Alps Electric can be found here
. NX PAD Driver is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove NX PAD Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. NX PAD Driver's primary file takes around 678.29 KB (694568 bytes) and its name is Apoint.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with NX PAD Driver. They occupy about 9.09 MB (9529328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApCLP.exe (4.85 MB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (71.25 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (30.84 KB)
- Apoint.exe (678.29 KB)
- ApOSD.exe (66.34 KB)
- ApReco.exe (1.57 MB)
- DPInst.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- hidfind.exe (75.29 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (93.75 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (435.75 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
The current page applies to NX PAD Driver version 10.1105.909.118
only. Click on the links below for other NX PAD Driver versions:
...click to view all...
NX PAD Driver is an application by Alps Electric. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove NX PAD Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NX PAD Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NX PAD Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NX PAD Driver". The NX PAD Driver app will be found automatically. When you click NX PAD Driver in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NX PAD Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NX PAD Driver.
8. After removing NX PAD Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NX PAD Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NX PAD Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NX PAD Driver by Alps Electric from your PC, we are not saying that NX PAD Driver by Alps Electric is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NX PAD Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-20 04:31:48.693