NX PAD Driver
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall NX PAD Driver for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall NX PAD Driver from your systemAlps Electric
. You can read more on Alps Electric or check for application updates here
. Usually the NX PAD Driver program is found in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE is the full command line if you want to remove NX PAD Driver. The application's main executable file is named Apoint.exe and it has a size of 666.34 KB (682328 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside NX PAD Driver. They occupy about 9.02 MB (9462080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApCLP.exe (4.82 MB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (70.80 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (30.84 KB)
- Apoint.exe (666.34 KB)
- ApOSD.exe (66.34 KB)
- ApReco.exe (1.56 MB)
- DPInst.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- hidfind.exe (74.84 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (85.34 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (425.30 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
The current web page applies to NX PAD Driver version 8.1105.909.113
alone. You can find below a few links to other NX PAD Driver versions:
...click to view all...
NX PAD Driver is a program marketed by the software company Alps Electric. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove NX PAD Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NX PAD Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NX PAD Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "NX PAD Driver". If it is installed on your PC the NX PAD Driver app will be found very quickly. After you select NX PAD Driver in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NX PAD Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NX PAD Driver.
8. After removing NX PAD Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NX PAD Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NX PAD Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NX PAD Driver by Alps Electric from your computer, we are not saying that NX PAD Driver by Alps Electric is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NX PAD Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-26 12:14:14.487