NX PAD Driver
NX PAD Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NX PAD Driver from your computerAlps Electric
. Take a look here
for more info on Alps Electric. Usually the NX PAD Driver program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall NX PAD Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Apoint.exe is the NX PAD Driver's primary executable file and it occupies close to 660.34 KB (676184 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside NX PAD Driver. They occupy about 8.73 MB (9153320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApCLP.exe (4.79 MB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (68.87 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (660.34 KB)
- ApReco.exe (1.56 MB)
- DPInst.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (288.84 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
The current page applies to NX PAD Driver version 8.103.909.108
alone. Click on the links below for other NX PAD Driver versions:
...click to view all...
NX PAD Driver is an application released by the software company Alps Electric. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase NX PAD Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase NX PAD Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NX PAD Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NX PAD Driver". If it is installed on your PC the NX PAD Driver app will be found very quickly. When you click NX PAD Driver in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NX PAD Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NX PAD Driver.
8. After removing NX PAD Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NX PAD Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NX PAD Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NX PAD Driver by Alps Electric from your computer, nor are we saying that NX PAD Driver by Alps Electric is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NX PAD Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-18 13:12:37.863