NX PAD Driver
This page is about NX PAD Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall NX PAD Driver from your computerAlps Electric
. More information on Alps Electric can be seen here
. Usually the NX PAD Driver program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for NX PAD Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Apoint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 663.84 KB (679768 bytes) on disk.
NX PAD Driver is comprised of the following executables which take 8.80 MB (9225344
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ApCLP.exe (4.80 MB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (68.87 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (663.84 KB)
- ApOSD.exe (66.34 KB)
- ApReco.exe (1.56 MB)
- DPInst.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (288.84 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.103.909.126
of NX PAD Driver. For more NX PAD Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NX PAD Driver is a program released by Alps Electric. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase NX PAD Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase NX PAD Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NX PAD Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "NX PAD Driver". The NX PAD Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NX PAD Driver in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NX PAD Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NX PAD Driver.
8. After uninstalling NX PAD Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NX PAD Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NX PAD Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NX PAD Driver by Alps Electric from your PC, nor are we saying that NX PAD Driver by Alps Electric is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NX PAD Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 09:32:48.203