NX PAD Driver
NX PAD Driver is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NX PAD Driver from your computerAlps Electric
. Open here
where you can get more info on Alps Electric. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing NX PAD Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. NX PAD Driver's primary file takes about 667.34 KB (683352 bytes) and its name is Apoint.exe.
The executable files below are part of NX PAD Driver. They take an average of 9.03 MB (9469280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApCLP.exe (4.82 MB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (70.80 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (30.84 KB)
- Apoint.exe (667.34 KB)
- ApOSD.exe (66.34 KB)
- ApReco.exe (1.57 MB)
- DPInst.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- hidfind.exe (74.84 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (85.34 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (425.84 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
This page is about NX PAD Driver version 8.1105.909.116
only. You can find below a few links to other NX PAD Driver versions:
...click to view all...
NX PAD Driver is an application by Alps Electric. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall NX PAD Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NX PAD Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NX PAD Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "NX PAD Driver". If it is installed on your PC the NX PAD Driver app will be found automatically. After you click NX PAD Driver in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NX PAD Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NX PAD Driver.
8. After uninstalling NX PAD Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NX PAD Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NX PAD Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NX PAD Driver by Alps Electric from your PC, we are not saying that NX PAD Driver by Alps Electric is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NX PAD Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 10:51:20.653