NX PAD Driver
NX PAD Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall NX PAD Driver from your computerAlps Electric
. You can find out more on Alps Electric or check for application updates here
. NX PAD Driver is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for NX PAD Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. The program's main executable file occupies 663.84 KB (679768 bytes) on disk and is labeled Apoint.exe.
The following executable files are contained in NX PAD Driver. They take 8.80 MB (9225344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApCLP.exe (4.80 MB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (68.87 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (663.84 KB)
- ApOSD.exe (66.34 KB)
- ApReco.exe (1.56 MB)
- DPInst.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (288.84 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
The current web page applies to NX PAD Driver version 8.103.909.125
alone. For other NX PAD Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NX PAD Driver is a program by Alps Electric. Some users choose to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase NX PAD Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NX PAD Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NX PAD Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "NX PAD Driver". The NX PAD Driver app will be found very quickly. When you click NX PAD Driver in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NX PAD Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NX PAD Driver.
8. After uninstalling NX PAD Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NX PAD Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NX PAD Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NX PAD Driver by Alps Electric from your PC, we are not saying that NX PAD Driver by Alps Electric is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NX PAD Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-24 07:44:43.687