NX PAD Driver
This page is about NX PAD Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NX PAD Driver from your PCAlps Electric
. Open here
for more details on Alps Electric. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder (same installation drive as Windows). NX PAD Driver's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. The application's main executable file is labeled Apoint.exe and its approximative size is 660.34 KB (676184 bytes).
NX PAD Driver is composed of the following executables which take 8.73 MB (9153320
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ApCLP.exe (4.79 MB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (68.87 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (660.34 KB)
- ApReco.exe (1.56 MB)
- DPInst.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (288.84 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.103.909.111
of NX PAD Driver. Click on the links below for other NX PAD Driver versions:
...click to view all...
NX PAD Driver is an application by the software company Alps Electric. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove NX PAD Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase NX PAD Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NX PAD Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "NX PAD Driver". If it is installed on your PC the NX PAD Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NX PAD Driver in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NX PAD Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NX PAD Driver.
8. After uninstalling NX PAD Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NX PAD Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NX PAD Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NX PAD Driver by Alps Electric from your computer, nor are we saying that NX PAD Driver by Alps Electric is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NX PAD Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-27 19:13:04.670