NVIDIA Display Control Panel
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
for more details on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the NVIDIA Display Control Panel program is installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe DisplayControlPanel. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 644.60 KB (660072 bytes) on disk and is titled nvuninst.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with NVIDIA Display Control Panel. They occupy about 1.26 MB (1320144
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Display Control Panel version 22.214.171.12443
alone. You can find here a few links to other NVIDIA Display Control Panel versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is a program marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Display Control Panel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Display Control Panel or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Display Control Panel". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Display Control Panel application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Display Control Panel in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Display Control Panel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel.
8. After removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Display Control Panel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-28 15:39:51.120