MX5 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall MX5 from your PCMaxthon International Limited
. Open here
where you can find out more on Maxthon International Limited. You can read more about on MX5 at http://www.maxthon.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling MX5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon5\Bin\MxUninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Maxthon.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 166.78 KB (170784 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in MX5. They take 12.35 MB (12946448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Maxthon.exe (166.78 KB)
- MxAppLoader.exe (223.27 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (289.78 KB)
- MxDoctor.exe (920.78 KB)
- MxService.exe (174.77 KB)
- MxStart.exe (75.78 KB)
- MxUnInstall.exe (1.73 MB)
- MxUp.exe (4.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1680
of MX5. Click on the links below for other MX5 versions:
...click to view all...
MX5 is an application marketed by the software company Maxthon International Limited. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall MX5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MX5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MX5 or simply click the Search field and type in "MX5". If it is installed on your PC the MX5 program will be found very quickly. When you select MX5 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MX5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MX5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.maxthon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon5\Bin\MxUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MX5.
8. After uninstalling MX5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MX5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MX5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MX5 by Maxthon International Limited from your computer, we are not saying that MX5 by Maxthon International Limited is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MX5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-06 20:53:44.570