MX5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MX5 from your systemMaxthon International Limited
. Check out here
where you can read more on Maxthon International Limited. More information about MX5 can be found at http://www.maxthon.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon5\184.108.40.2060 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove MX5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon5\220.127.116.110\Bin\MxUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Maxthon.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 164.78 KB (168736 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in MX5. They take 11.48 MB (12037376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Maxthon.exe (164.78 KB)
- MxAppLoader.exe (221.78 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (289.28 KB)
- MxService.exe (140.28 KB)
- MxStart.exe (75.78 KB)
- MxUnInstall.exe (1.72 MB)
- MxUp.exe (4.45 MB)
The current page applies to MX5 version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below a few links to other MX5 releases:
...click to view all...
MX5 is an application offered by Maxthon International Limited. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase MX5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove MX5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MX5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MX5". If it exists on your system the MX5 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MX5 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MX5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MX5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.maxthon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon5\22.214.171.1240\Bin\MxUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MX5.
8. After removing MX5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MX5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MX5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MX5 by Maxthon International Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that MX5 by Maxthon International Limited is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MX5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-27 12:50:39.873