MX5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall MX5 from your PCMaxthon International Limited
. Take a look here
for more info on Maxthon International Limited. More data about the program MX5 can be found at http://www.maxthon.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for MX5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon5\Bin\MxUninstall.exe. MX5's primary file takes around 168.78 KB (172832 bytes) and is called Maxthon.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in MX5. They take 12.35 MB (12950528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Maxthon.exe (168.78 KB)
- MxAppLoader.exe (223.27 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (289.78 KB)
- MxDoctor.exe (920.78 KB)
- MxService.exe (174.27 KB)
- MxStart.exe (75.78 KB)
- MxUnInstall.exe (1.73 MB)
- MxUp.exe (4.41 MB)
This data is about MX5 version 18.104.22.1680
alone. You can find here a few links to other MX5 versions:
...click to view all...
MX5 is an application released by the software company Maxthon International Limited. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove MX5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase MX5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MX5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MX5". If it is installed on your PC the MX5 app will be found very quickly. When you click MX5 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MX5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MX5:
- The software company is: http://www.maxthon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon5\Bin\MxUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MX5.
8. After removing MX5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MX5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MX5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MX5 by Maxthon International Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that MX5 by Maxthon International Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MX5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-08 08:44:17.420