This page is about MX5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MX5 from your PCMaxthon International Limited
. Check out here
for more info on Maxthon International Limited. Click on http://www.maxthon.com
to get more details about MX5 on Maxthon International Limited's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon5 directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling MX5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon5\Bin\MxUninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Maxthon.exe and its approximative size is 159.91 KB (163744 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in MX5. They occupy 11.77 MB (12346272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Maxthon.exe (159.91 KB)
- MxAppLoader.exe (223.28 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (282.91 KB)
- MxDoctor.exe (360.41 KB)
- MxService.exe (133.91 KB)
- MxStart.exe (68.91 KB)
- MxUnInstall.exe (1.74 MB)
- MxUp.exe (4.42 MB)
The current web page applies to MX5 version 184.108.40.2060
only. Click on the links below for other MX5 versions:
...click to view all...
MX5 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
MX5 is a program marketed by the software company Maxthon International Limited. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall MX5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall MX5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MX5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MX5". If it is installed on your PC the MX5 app will be found very quickly. After you click MX5 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MX5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MX5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.maxthon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon5\Bin\MxUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MX5.
8. After uninstalling MX5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MX5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MX5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MX5 by Maxthon International Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that MX5 by Maxthon International Limited is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MX5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-01 17:06:05.020