KMPlayer Toolbar Updater
KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater from your systemAsk.com
. More information on Ask.com can be found here
. KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Updater.exe and occupies 1.64 MB (1721776 bytes).
KMPlayer Toolbar Updater contains of the executables below. They take 1.64 MB (1721776
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168828
of KMPlayer Toolbar Updater. You can find below a few links to other KMPlayer Toolbar Updater versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove KMPlayer Toolbar Updater.Registry keys:
KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is a program released by Ask.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase KMPlayer Toolbar Updater from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate KMPlayer Toolbar Updater or simply activate the Search field and type in "KMPlayer Toolbar Updater". If it exists on your system the KMPlayer Toolbar Updater program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select KMPlayer Toolbar Updater in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about KMPlayer Toolbar Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater.
8. After removing KMPlayer Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong KMPlayer Toolbar Updater that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KMPlayer Toolbar Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove KMPlayer Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your computer, nor are we saying that KMPlayer Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove KMPlayer Toolbar Updater in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-25 05:33:36.647