KMPlayer Toolbar Updater
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove KMPlayer Toolbar Updater for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater from your computerAsk.com
. You can find out more on Ask.com or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. The program's main executable file is labeled Updater.exe and it has a size of 1.49 MB (1561768 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in KMPlayer Toolbar Updater. They take 1.49 MB (1561768
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5237
of KMPlayer Toolbar Updater. For more KMPlayer Toolbar Updater versions please click below:
...click to view all...
KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is an application by the software company Ask.com. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove KMPlayer Toolbar Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate KMPlayer Toolbar Updater or simply activate the Search field and type in "KMPlayer Toolbar Updater". If it exists on your system the KMPlayer Toolbar Updater program will be found very quickly. After you click KMPlayer Toolbar Updater in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about KMPlayer Toolbar Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater.
8. After uninstalling KMPlayer Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong KMPlayer Toolbar Updater that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KMPlayer Toolbar Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove KMPlayer Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your computer, we are not saying that KMPlayer Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove KMPlayer Toolbar Updater supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-17 13:18:01.237