KMPlayer Toolbar Updater
KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater from your systemAsk.com
. Take a look here
for more information on Ask.com. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. The application's main executable file occupies 1.49 MB (1564872 bytes) on disk and is called Updater.exe.
KMPlayer Toolbar Updater installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.49 MB (1564872
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about KMPlayer Toolbar Updater version 188.8.131.5221
alone. You can find here a few links to other KMPlayer Toolbar Updater versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is a program offered by Ask.com. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase KMPlayer Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find KMPlayer Toolbar Updater or simply click the Search feature and type in "KMPlayer Toolbar Updater". If it is installed on your PC the KMPlayer Toolbar Updater application will be found very quickly. When you select KMPlayer Toolbar Updater in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding KMPlayer Toolbar Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater.
8. After uninstalling KMPlayer Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong KMPlayer Toolbar Updater that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KMPlayer Toolbar Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your computer, we are not saying that KMPlayer Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KMPlayer Toolbar Updater in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-14 07:07:13.813